Liquid investments. High yields. Known risk.
Expected return *
The rating an invoice receives and discounts applied can vary due to seller’s and its debtor’s current financial state. Projections are made based on historical figures. The actual expected return depends on the composition of your portfolio1
Advantages for invoice buyers
Up to a 5% average projected return in 45 days*; with Hiveterminal, you can adjust your portfolio and expected returns by investing in SME invoices of your choice.
Highly liquid asset class with funds being tied up for max. 90 days. The average duration invoices are typically paid back by debtors amounts to 45 days*.
You understand the risk
HiveTerminal offers you a transparent level of investment risk based on real data from trusted global financial institutions like Dun & Bradstreet, and Creditreform.
Full control over investments
You invest only in those invoices you choose to buy and earn. With HiveTerminal, you have complete control over your investments!
Cutting-edge tech solution
Due to our platform’s complete safety, flawless operation, and ease of use, you can fully focus on your investments - transparently and safely.
Convincing growing numbers
invoice volume settled
Current invoice pipeline
How it works
HiveTerminal Invoice Scoring Algorithm © is applied to rate the invoices based on real data from trusted global financial institutions like Dun & Bradstreet, and Creditreform.
Invoices are published to the HiveTerminal marketplace for you to choose among different criteria, such as invoice amount, industry, rating class, to diversify your portfolio.
Invest and get ROI
Buy the invoices you want and build your portfolio according to your criteria to get your expected returns1. Your capital is usually tied up for about 45 days*.
Factoring explained to invoice buyers
- 1. The invoice seller (A) delivers the services or goods and the invoice to his customer (debtor) (B)
- 2. The invoice seller uploads the invoice to HiveTerminal where the invoice scoring is performed (based on the debtor's current financial state) and the discount (incl. our commission fee) presented to the invoice seller to accept.
- 3. Invoice seller’s debtor confirms the invoice incl. HiveTerminal as the new beneficiary of the payment **
- 4. After the debtor's confirmation, the invoice gets listed for sale on the market. Once you (C) buy the invoice, we forward the amount to be deposited to our transaction account to the invoice seller.
- 5. On the due date, the debtor’s payment (full amount) is made to HiveTerminal, and we are forwarding the amount to you, immediately (C).
Since HiveTerminal acts as a platform provider and middle person, the invoice buyer won't be exposed to the invoice seller’s debtor.
If you wish to automate your invoice purchasing based on certain investment criteria, we are more than happy to advise you on how to do so. Get in touch with us.
** HiveTerminal forwards the accounts receivable incl. the payment to (you) the invoice buyer. The debtor is notified and needs to confirm the invoice (Open Factoring). For the avoidance of doubt, under the non-recourse Factoring approach performed on HiveTerminal the invoice buyer bears the default risk of the invoice (accounts receivable).
We use a private blockchain to map the invoice purchase as a smart contract - an immutable and decentralized invoice confirmation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Who is eligible to become an invoice buyer?
HiveTerminal is available for investment to eligible individuals or companies who wish to achieve high returns at transparent risk levels. HiveTerminal is currently not available to residents of the U.S. or the U.S. territories (Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, American Samoa, and the Northern Mariana Islands).
2. Is there a minimum/maximum investment amount on the Hiveterminal platform?
There is none. You can buy invoices for as low as CHF/EUR 100, up to several tens of thousands of CHF/EUR.
3. Who assumes the default risk?
Under the non-recourse Factoring approach performed on HiveTerminal the invoice buyer bears the default risk of the invoice (accounts receivable). The actual expected return depends on the composition of your portfolio¹.
4. Will the debtor confirm the existence of the invoice?
Yes. We require all invoice debtors to confirm the validity and parameters of the invoice.
5. How high are the commission and fees?
The invoice buyer is charged a commission fee as per the current fee table, settled in HiveTerminal’s utility token (HVN) at time of purchase - simply and transparently.
Still have a question?
If you can not find the answer to your question in our FAQ, you can always contact us. We will answer you shortly.